Thursday, March 19, 2009
Insights on technology
I think that there are a lot of things to gain out of a technology class, not only about what is out there in the technology sense but what is out there to be used in teaching. I recently have been overloaded with twitter, which i think could be a nice way to connect with students on a personal level outside of school in a very educational way. A teacher could very easily be able to connect to students with homework help, content review, educational activities, or even staying connected with former students. I don't know if I would have ever thought about using it for educational purposes before taking this class. I also think that I have gained new insights into the predicament we are in as far as all the new and old versions of every piece of software. By being exposed to it in this class and knowing that things are not easy to find on every version makes it that much more important to keep up to date and know how to do things no matter what version you use.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment